I was talking with the bf the other night when the topic of foreskin came up. Yes, we have the strangest conversations at 4am. But, for those of you who have not had the pleasure, foreskin is that nifty extra skin covering the penis when it has not been hacked…er…circumsized. It is undoubtedly one of my favorite things about the male body. My slave (sadly) does not have said treasure but his penis will do nonetheless.
I’ve been hearing since high school that women detest and sometimes are even disgusted by foreskin, and even more often all together write a guy off who has foreskin! This to me sounds like poppycock! (No pun intended)
To women who have not/will not/are repulsed by/refuse to think about foreskin, here’s some words of wisdom: You are missing out!
I’m not sure if I missed this whole memo on “Keep 100 Feet or More from Foreskin” because I slept with mostly European guys growing up (who apparently are less keen on the idea of circumcision) or if I’m just that big of a ho’ that I don’t discriminate. I usually employ a “No Cock Left Behind” motto with many men I meet.
But, I feel unlike women, who, when their breasts are “too small”, “too large”, “lopsided”, or just otherwise “unworthy” they can receive breast augmentation. Whereas men are pretty much stuck with their goods. I mean sure, there’s stretching, and penis pumps (don’t use them on a regular basis), and even the fabled “Penis Transplant”…but generally speaking they’ve got to make the best with what they’ve got.
If you are one of the many women who are anti-foreskin or a man who has been shunned based off this alone, then here are some quick myth busters about foreskin:
- It’s dirty. It’s not “dirty” or less hygienic. Many men have and should be taught how to clean UNDER their foreskin. Once done it is just (if not more) lickable as the next penis.
- It makes sex difficult. It really won’t get in the way. Once a man is erect the foreskin does this cool trick of rolling back so the penis can do it’s intended job: pleasure you.
- Less is more…wrong! Foreskin adds more skin to the penis, which is always a good thing! It also helps a lot when giving hand-jobs in giving you more to grab.
- It means he’s a heathen. Not true, though the Jewish did start the tradition of circumcision (but are slowly starting to move away from it), you really can’t hold it against the guy as it wasn’t his choice. Also primarily the fact that if you’re seeing his penis you can’t be all that innocent yourself =)
- Doctors recommend it. On the contrary, in 1999 The American Academy of Pediatrics has actually taken a stand AGAINST circumcising stating that there is no real benefit to performing the surgery.
- Being circumcised protects against AIDS and other STDs. Umm…who started this blatant lie? No, No, NO. Really no explanation is needed, except always, always, ALWAYS use protection.
- Everyone else is circumcised. Actually the male circumcision rate worldwide is only 15% (but is still only 60% in the US). That’s a lot of penis still with their natural jackets.
- It’s a painless process done when they are babies. Last time I checked infants could feel pain. The initial part of the process involves a forced separation of the foreskin, which is fused to the glans (head) in much the same way as a fingernail is joined to the finger. It was researched that circumcised male infants have an increased pain response in vaccinations 4 to 6 months later. Circumcision appears to lower the pain threshold.
- It’s just a small bit of skin, it won’t matter if it’s gone. The foreskin has three known functions: protective, immunological, and sexual. It contains about 10,000 highly specialized nerve endings and several feet of blood vessels. An adult male foreskin, if unfolded and spread out, would be about the size of index card. Some men circumcised in adulthood report a significant decrease in sexual pleasure and comfort because of the loss of sensitive nerve endings
- …and this one is my favorite: He’ll masturbate more with foreskin. Hahahaha. He’s male, he has a working penis, foreskin or not honey he’s polishing off just as much as the next guy.
This all comes down to this, embrace the foreskin ladies! It’s like a gift that has been wrapped perfectly just for you. And let’s be honest…who doesn’t like a present every now and then?
I never expected such succint and knowledgeable remarks on the internet. You are great.
I am not circumscised. I have never had a problem with it, my wife never complained. I am about as clean a person as one can be, so the foreskin is not a "cleanliness" issue.
My father-in-law went through the process while he was in the US Navy on the advice of a medical doctor. I think he was stupid to succumb to such "advice". There may be exceptional cases, and I can't really come up with one, when this procedure would be necessary.
In general, just leave it alone, but by all means, keep the damn thing clean! I think that is all the old testament Jews were about: desert sand does not help keeping one's private parts clean, and water was not much available. Then again, there are some men who never wash, so there you go …
Well, there is a significant correlation reported in the medical literature between HPV which causes cervical cancer and a woman's sex partners being uncircumsized!
I recommend going only with cut guys (like ME!) C'mon now, I paid my dues–show me the poo-see!
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.